The commercial oven is the foundation of the cooking equipment in most foodservice kitchens. High speed, microwave, conveyor, convection, combi, rack, proofer, and deck ovens offer specialized performance that fit most any type of operation. KaTom's restaurant oven selection includes both gas and electric models.
- Impinger Ovens and Conveyor Ovens: What's The Difference?
- Merchandise While You Cook With a Rotisserie Oven
- With BTU Measurements in Foodservice Cooking, More is More
- Innovative Technology Provides Remarkably Fast Cooking
- Opt for a Stand-Alone Restaurant Oven in Your Commercial Kitchen
- Commercial Kitchen? Reasons to Buy Commercial Cooking Equipment