The commercial oven is the foundation of the cooking equipment in most foodservice kitchens. High speed, microwave, conveyor, convection, combi, rack, proofer, and deck ovens offer specialized performance that fit most any type of operation. KaTom's restaurant oven selection includes both gas and electric models.
- Impinger Ovens and Conveyor Ovens: What's The Difference?
- Speed Up Service with a Commercial Microwave
- 4 Steps to Finding the Right Cook and Hold Oven
- Merchandise While You Cook With a Rotisserie Oven
- With BTU Measurements in Foodservice Cooking, More is More
- Innovative Technology Provides Remarkably Fast Cooking
- Opt for a Stand-Alone Restaurant Oven in Your Commercial Kitchen
- Commercial Kitchen? Reasons to Buy Commercial Cooking Equipment
Commercial Oven Top Products
The selection available can make choosing among restaurant ovens a bit of a challenge, but it also provides the opportunity to get exactly the right oven for every use. Whether it's an impinger for baking pizzas and warming sandwiches, or a workhorse like a convection unit, there's a commercial oven that specializes in nearly every type of cuisine. If you need help finding the right restaurant oven, use our helpful resource articles found in the far-left column of this page. If you need a cooktop integrated with your oven please see our collection of commercial stoves.