A Turbo-Flow system will assure products in Imperial's ICV-2 double full-size gas convection oven will be evenly cooked. This system creates an air flow pattern that heats the inner and outer surfaces of the oven cavity at the same time, meaning product items shrink less and have more moisture and taste. An extreme duty door system extends the life of the door mechanism, and eliminates side-to-side shafting. A porcelainized interior keeps the products better browned and can be cleaned easily.
- Turbo-Flow system assures even cooking
- Runs on natural gas
- Air flow pattern heats inner and outer surfaces of oven cavity for better cooking quality
- Extreme duty door system extends life of door mechanism
- Porcelainized interior keeps products browned and cleans easily
- Recirculating hot air maximizes efficiency and saves energy
- Fast temperature recovery
- 2-speed 1/2 HP fan motor makes for heavy volume cooking and delicate baking
- 2-speed oven cool down mechanism
- 70,000 BTU output per section
- 2 interior oven lights are controlled by a momentary switch outside the unit
- 10 rack positions and 5 oven racks for maximum versatility
- One hand can open and close both doors
- Double bearings on the top and bottom of each door
- Door chassis made to withstand constant opening and closing
- Overall Dimensions: 38-in. W x 41-1/2 in. D x 74-in. H
- ETL, CE Listed, NSF Certified
Turbo-Flow Convection Oven, Natural Gas, 2-deck, manual controls, two speed fan, dual open 60/40 stainless steel doors w/large window, stainless steel front, sides, top & legs, 140,000 BTU.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Imperial ICV-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|