The Star 5124CF Star-Max® charbroiler has a 24-inch width, and each 12-inch section is independently controlled with an infinite control knob. Two types of heat transfer, radiant heat from the elements and conduction through the grates, provide even heat distribution to ensure the product is properly cooked. To suit high-volume operations, four incoloy-sheathed elements quickly charbroil product.
To withstand frequent use, the grates are made of cast iron to conduct heat. When it is time to clean the grates, they can be removed to simplify the process. Messes are contained to the cooking surface with a tapered splash guard, while the bull-nose front provides separation from the hot surface. This Star 5124CF Star-Max charbroiler has a stainless steel top and front that resist corrosion and provide additional strength. It is elevated off the countertop with 4-inch, adjustable legs.
- Radiant heat from the elements and conduction through the grates creates a two-type heat transfer system for maximum performance
- 4 incoloy-sheathed heating elements quickly cook product to suit high-volume operations
- Each 12-in. section is controlled by an infinite knob for precision control when preparing different products
- Metal knobs support consistent use
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates are removable to simplify cleanup
- 23⁄4-in. tapered splash guard contains messes to the broiling surface
- Bull-nose front stays cool for burn protection
- Stainless steel water pan can hold 6 qt.
- Stainless steel top and front are built to withstand high-volume use and ease cleaning
- Swing-up heating element design enables it to be placed in a vertical position
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted for different applications
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 13.8-21.8 A, 6600 W
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 25.6 in. D x 14.25 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In our charbroilers buyers' guide, we have in-depth information on charbroilers and some of their features.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Charbroiler, electric, countertop, 24"W x 26"D, heavy cast iron removable grids, swing-up 3300 watt elements every 12", chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel top, front and grease trough, aluminized steel sides, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 5124CF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||5124CD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|