The Star 648MF Star-Max® griddle has a polished steel plate that measures 1 inch thick, providing durability while heating evenly. Four U-shaped burners are spaced evenly across the cook top. Heated by natural gas, the unit comes with a conversion kit that allows it to be changed to LP gas. This Star 648MF Star-Max griddle is elevated off the counter with 4-inch adjustable legs, so it can be raised or lowered to a comfortable working height. The body is welded for structural stability, while the front is made of stainless steel to resist rusting.
- Powered with natural gas but can be converted to LP gas with the included kit
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel plate is resistant to warping as it repeatedly heats and cools
- Uses 4 evenly spaced, U-shaped, aluminized-steel burners to heat the plate
- Chrome-plated cast zinc knobs are durable
- 4.5-in. tapered splash guard facilitates cleanup by containing splatter and debris
- 3.25-in. trough moves liquid into the 4.5-qt. drawer
- Welded body creates strength and structure
- Front is made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- Bull-nose front reduces burn risks and protects the knobs against breakage
- 4-in. legs adjust to elevate the unit to a comfortable cook height
- 113,200 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 29 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our griddles buyers' guide to learn more about commercial griddles.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, gas, countertop, 48" W x 21" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, manual controls every 12", heavy duty knobs, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel front, 4" legs, 113,200 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 648MF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||648MD|
|BTU / Burner||28300|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||21|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||29|