The Globe GG48G gas griddle is elevated off the countertop with 4-inch, stainless steel legs, that can be adjusted to stabilize on uneven surfaces. Measuring 1 inch thick, the plate heats more evenly than thinner plates, and four stainless steel burners are placed every 12 inches to further create an even heating patter. Splash guards contain splatter, and the grease trough accommodates a spatula. An LP gas conversion kit is included with the Globe GG48G gas griddle, changing it from a natural gas connection if needed.
- 1-in., highly polished steel plate retains heat
- Plate has been welded to the frame and front panel for strength
- 4 U-shaped, stainless steel burners are spaced every 12 in.
- Adjustable pilots are accessible from the front
- Metal control knobs
- Double-wall, insulated front and sides keep heat around the plate
- 3.5-in. splash guards contain grease splatter
- 4-in. grease trough accommodates a spatula
- Removable, stainless steel catch tray facilitates cleanup
- Adjustable 4-in. stainless steel legs
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
- 120,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 48 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation and ETLus listed
For more information on these units, take a look at our griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, gas, countertop, 48" wide, 1" highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, manual controls every 12", individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4" adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 120,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GG48G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||32.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||32.75|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|