The 6124RCBF 24-inch gas broiler from Star features a standing pilot for quick startup and uses natural gas, but is easily field-convertible to propane. The two 40,000 BTU burners and contoured stainless steel radiants work together to ensure even heat distribution. The stainless steel construction, grease trough, and high-capacity water pan make this unit easy to clean, while the backsplash protects the walls and equipment around it.
- 24-in. gas charbroiler
- Powered by natural gas, but comes with conversion kit to propane (LP)
- Standing pilot for quick startup
- (2) 40,000 BTU H-style cast iron burners for optimal heat distribution
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates can be positioned flat or slanted, and are reversible with a thick and thin grated side
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Heavy-duty, durable metal knobs
- Double-wall construction and enclosed bottom increases heat retention
- Stainless steel radiants are contoured to ensure even heat distribution
- 23⁄4 high tapered backsplash helps protect the surrounding area from splashes
- Stainless steel bull nose protects knobs and protects the user from burns
- Stainless steel water pan is high capacity and easily removable for quick cleanup
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 29-in. D x 151⁄2-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed
Star-Max® Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 24" W, cast iron 40,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", heavy stainless steel radiants, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 80,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH (ships Natural gas includes LP converstion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 6124RCBF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||6124RCBD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|