The Star 6124RCBF Star-Max® gas charbroiler has two H-style burners across the 24-inch cooking surface. Two heavy-duty control knobs let the operator independently adjust the intensity of the heat for each 12-inch section. Made up of 6-inch grates, the broiling surface accommodates a large capacity of product and adjusts to flat or inclined positions. They can be used on the thin side for searing or reversed to the thick side to cook delicate items. Protecting the operator from burns, the bull-nose front on this Star 6124RCBF Star-Max gas charbroiler stays cool to the touch.
- Natural gas powered
- H-style, cast iron burners are spaced to evenly heat each 12-in. section
- Heavy-duty stainless steel radiants provide even heat distribution
- Durable metal knobs let the user adjust the heat of each section
- 6-in. grates independently adjust to a flat or inclined position
- Reversible grates have a thin side for searing and thick side for delicate products
- Grates accommodate a high capacity of products to suit high-volume operations
- Stainless steel, bull-nose front stays cool to the touch to reduce burn risk
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guard reduces countertop splashing
- Large-capacity water pan aids in cleanup
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted to an ideal working height
- LP field conversion kit is included
- 80,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 24 in. W x 20.7 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 28.1 in. D x 15.4 in. H (Height can be adjusted up to 1.325 in.)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For in-depth information on charbroilers, visit our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 24" W, cast iron 40,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", heavy stainless steel radiants, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 80,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH (ships Natural gas includes LP converstion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 6124RCBF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||6124RCBD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|