The 6124RCBF 24-inch gas broiler from Star features a standing pilot for quick startup and uses natural gas, but is easily field-convertible to propane. The two 40,000 BTU burners and contoured stainless steel radiants work together to ensure even heat distribution. The stainless steel construction, grease trough, and high-capacity water pan make this unit easy to clean, while the backsplash protects the walls and equipment around it.
- 24-in. gas charbroiler
- Powered by natural gas, but comes with conversion kit to propane (LP)
- Standing pilot for quick startup
- (2) 40,000 BTU H-style cast iron burners for optimal heat distribution
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates can be positioned flat or slanted, and are reversible with a thick and thin grated side
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Heavy-duty, durable metal knobs
- Double-wall construction and enclosed bottom increases heat retention
- Stainless steel radiants are contoured to ensure even heat distribution
- 23⁄4 high tapered backsplash helps protect the surrounding area from splashes
- Stainless steel bull nose protects knobs and protects the user from burns
- Stainless steel water pan is high capacity and easily removable for quick cleanup
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 29-in. D x 151⁄2-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed
Star-Max Charbroiler, countertop, gas, 24"L, heavy gauge stainless steel radiants, aluminized steel, stainless steel front with black trim, adjustable manual control valve, heavy duty cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel wrap-around splash guard, heavy duty knobs, stainless steel water pan, 4" legs, 80,000 BTU. Shipped NG with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 6124RCBF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||6124RCBD|
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|