The Star 630FF Star-Max® countertop fryer has a 30-pound tank capacity and makes as much as 65 pounds of french fries in an hour. It operates from 200 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and high-power inshot burners distribute heat evenly. When the temperature changes, the snap-action thermostat ensures quick response times. Twin baskets come in this Star 630FF Star-Max countertop fryer, so large batches of product can be prepared in the tank.
- 30-lb. tank capacity
- Makes as much as 65 lbs. of french fries in an hr.
- Temperature range: 200-375 degrees F
- Preheats to 350 degrees F in 12 min.
- Snap-action thermostat ensures quick response time when the temperature changes
- High-power inshot burners evenly distribute heat while providing optimal heat transfer
- Nickel-plated tank has a front access drain valve for convenient oil removal
- Twin chrome-plated steel mesh baskets hang on the side of the tank
- 4-in. legs adjust up to 13⁄8 in. to reach a comfortable working height
- Heated by natural gas
- Automatic pilot light
- 70,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 25.1 in. D x 23.4 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
More in-depth information on countertop units like this one is in our countertop fryers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Fryer, gas, countertop, 30 lb. capacity, single nickel plated steel frypot, twin baskets, snap action thermostat with hi-limit safety, heavy duty knobs, under fired, stainless steel exterior, 70,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 630FF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer||70,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||30 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||630FD|
|Specialty Options||Split Pot|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|