The Globe GF30G countertop fryer accommodates as much as 30 pounds of oil, frying 40 to 50 pounds of frozen product per hour. Made of stainless steel, the four burners are designed to support high-volume use. Robertshaw® snap-action thermostats provide accurate temperature adjustments with quick recovery. If the unit exceeds a safe temperature, high-limit protection shuts it down. Two fry baskets are included with the Globe GF30G gas fryer, and their handles stay cool to the touch. After frying food, the baskets can be hung on the groove to drain oil off product.
- Heated by natural gas
- 30-lb. oil capacity
- 40- to 50-lb. production capacity per hr.
- 4 high-performance burners are made of heavy-duty stainless steel
- Robertshaw snap-action thermostats provide quick heat recovery
- High-limit protection shuts the unit down when it exceeds the ideal temperature
- Stainless steel fry pot, extension pipe, drain valve, front panel, and frame add strength and corrosion resistance
- Nickel-plated baskets have insulated handles that remain cool to the touch
- Integrated nesting groove keeps baskets out of oil
- 4-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs
- 53,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 17 in. W x 33.1 in. D x 30 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation listed
You can find out more about countertop fryer features in our countertop fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, Gas, Natural, 30-lbs. . countertop, single pot, 30-lbs. fat capacity, 13,250 BTU per burner, stainless steel construction, stainless steel fry pot with drain valve & extension pipe, (2) nickel-plated fry baskets with insulated handles, stainless steel tube burners inside rectangular heat chambers, thermostat protection, 53,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GF30G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer||53,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||30 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|