This Star-Max® 30 pound capacity gas fryer has two steel wire baskets with nickel plating and can cook up to 65 pounds of product in one hour. An automatic pilot light makes it easy to start fryer operations, and the one-piece in-shot burners provide steady heating to the kettle. The polished stainless steel construction of this fryer makes clean-up easy, and a quarter-turn drain valve makes it easy to drain liquids from the kettle.
- Replaces 630FD
- Star-Max® Series
- LP gas
- 30-lb. capacity nickel-plated steel kettle with front drain and copper-plated bottom
- Deep-fries up to 65-lbs. French fries per hr.
- 2 nickel-plated steel, side-hanging baskets
- Snap-action thermostat controls the temperature from 200 - 375 degrees F
- Inshot burner
- Automatic pilot light
- Crumb tray included
- Hi-limit safety thermostat
- Constructed from heavy-gauge, polished stainless steel
- Fat level line on kettle
- 1/4-turn drain valve
- 1 universal safety valve, pilot control, and main burner valve
- 4-in. H die-cast and nickel-plated legs, adjustable by 1-3/8 in.
- 70,000 BTU with 1/2-in. NPT female connection
- Total Unit Dimensions: 24-in. W x 25-1/8 in. D x 23-3/8 in. H
- CSA Listed; ISO 9001:2000, AGA, CGA, and NSF Certified
Safe and Easy-To-Use Features
- A high-limit safety thermostat prevents the fryer from overheating by switching off power if temperatures increase to 450 degrees F. It requires a manual restart
- Unit operation and temperature can be controlled by the thermostat knob
- Automatic pilot light can be easily lit by turning the valve knob to "PILOT"
Effective and Fast Heating
- Copper-plated fins on bottom of the kettle provide even heat transfer and conduct burner heat efficiently
- Oil preheats to 350 degrees F in 12-min.
Star-Max Heavy Duty Fryer, countertop, LP gas, twin baskets, 30 lb. fat capacity, adjustable heat controls, under fired, heavy duty knobs, 70,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star Manufacturing 630FF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet