Accommodating as much as 30 pounds of oil, the Star 630FF Star-Max® countertop fryer can make 65 pounds of french fries per hour. High-power inshot burners evenly distribute heat and optimize heat transfer. It has a 200 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range and preheats to 350 degrees Fahrenheit in 12 minutes. To offer quick response times, the snap-action thermostat reacts to temperature changes. There are twin baskets in this Star 630FF Star-Max countertop fryer, so it can be used to prepare large batches of food.
- 30-lb. tank capacity
- 65-lb. french fry production per hr.
- Temperature range: 200-375 degrees F
- Preheats to 350 degrees F in 12 min.
- Snap-action thermostat quickly reacts to temperature changes
- High-power inshot burners distribute heat evenly and offer optimal heat transfer
- Front access drain valve in the nickel-plated tank makes it easy to clean
- Twin chrome-plated steel baskets equip the operator with a way to prepare separate batches
- 4-in. legs adjust to reach a cooking height that is comfortable
- Heated by LP gas
- Automatic pilot light
- 65,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 25.1 in. D x 23.4 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about countertop fryers in our countertop fryers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Fryer, countertop, gas, 30 lb. fat capacity, twin baskets, adjustable heat controls, under fired, heavy duty knobs, 70,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 630FF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer||70,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||30 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||630FD|
|Specialty Options||Split Pot|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|