The 636TF Star-Max griddle is 36-in. wide and ships ready for use with natural gas, though it is easily field convertible to propane. Three U-shaped burners and a 1-inch thick steel plate ensures even heat distribution and quick temperature recovery. Thermostatic controls allows the user to adjust the temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F.
- 36-in. gas griddle
- Ships ready for use with natural gas, but is field convertible to propane (LP)
- 1-in. thick steel plate for optimal heat distribution and quick recovery
- 3 U-shaped 28,300 BTU burners
- Thermostatic controls with a 150 to 450 degree F range
- Thermostat located 5⁄16-in. from the cooking surface for accurate temperature readings
- Stainless steel all-welded construction is sturdy and easy to clean
- Enclosed bottom and double-wall construction reduces heat loss
- 41⁄2-in. tapered splash guard helps prevent messes
- Grease trough is 31⁄4-in. wide
- Stainless steel grease drawer holds 41⁄2-qts. and is easily removable for emptying
- 4-in. legs are adjustable for stability
- Bull nose prevents burns and protects knobs
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 29-in. D x 151⁄2-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed
Star-Max Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 36"L, 27-3/4"D, 15-1/2"H, 1" steel griddle plate, throttling thermostat every 12", heavy duty knobs, aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 84,900 BTU. Shipped NG with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 636TF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||636TD, 636TF|