Your restaurant's hungry customers can be fed quicker and easier with the use of Toastmaster's 636TF natural gas commercial griddle. This unit is designed with a throttling thermostat inserted into the griddle plate less than an inch from the cooking surface. It adjusts from 150 to 450 degrees giving a fast response to changes in surface temperature. A custom-designed 28,300 BTU aluminized U-shaped steel burner every 12 inches of cooking surface gives even heat distribution.
- Designed with throttling thermostat inserted into the griddle plate less than an inch from the cooking surface
- Polished steel griddle plate is 1-in. thick for even heating and heat retention
- Throttling thermostat adjusts from 150 degrees to 450 degrees F
- 28,300 BTU aluminized steel U-shaped burner every 12 in. of cooking surface
- 3-1/4 in. front grease trough and grease chute
- Stainless steel front panel, bull nose and grease drawer
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and universal pressure regulator
- Double wall construction and enclosed bottom help reduce heat loss
- Heavy-duty metal knobs that last longer
- Field convertible to LP (propane) with included conversion kit
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 29-in. D x 15-1/2 in. H
- cULus Listed, ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Star-Max Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 36"L, 27-3/4"D, 15-1/2"H, 1" steel griddle plate, throttling thermostat every 12", heavy duty knobs, aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 84,900 BTU. Shipped NG with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star Manufacturing 636TF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||636TD, 636TF|