The Globe GG36TG gas griddle is heated by natural gas but ships with a conversion kit for LP gas heating. Spaced every 12 inches, the burners create an even heat pattern. Each burner is controlled by piezo ignition and thermostatic controls, lighting with the push of a button and heating with precision control. Temperature ranges from 200 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit, and the 1-inch thick plate retains heat for long periods, though it is slow to heat. The Globe GG36TG gas griddle has 3.5-inch splash guards and a 4-inch-wide grease trough.
- 3 U-shaped, stainless steel burners are evenly spaced every 12 in.
- Piezo ignition for each burner
- Thermostatic controls
- Temperature range: 200-575 degrees F
- Metal control knobs
- 1-in., highly polished steel plate creates a more even heat pattern than thinner plates
- Plate is welded to the frame and front plate to enhance durability
- Insulated, double-wall front and sides keep heat around the cooking area
- 3.5-in. splash guards
- Spatula-wide, 4-in. grease trough
- Removable, stainless steel catch tray
- 4-in. stainless steel legs can be adjusted on uneven surfaces
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
- 90,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 36 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation and ETLus listed
You can read our griddles buyers' guide to find out more about commercial griddles.
Griddle, gas, countertop, 36" wide, 1" highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, thermostatic controls every 12", individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4" adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 90,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GG36TG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||32.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||32.75|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|