The Southbend HDG-36 gas griddle has a 1-inch-thick plate that distributes heat evenly and does not warp over time as it heats up and cools down repeatedly. Thermostatic controls operate the unit from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and thermostats are embedded to accurately measure the temperature, so it can be adjusted for precise control. Simplifying the cleaning process, a 5-inch backsplash and 4-inch side splashes keep grease and food particles contained to the cooking surface. The exterior of this Southbend HDG-36 gas griddle is made of stainless and aluminized steel to resist corrosion and withstand use in commercial establishments, while adjustable legs elevate the unit off the countertop.
- Heated by natural gas
- 1-in.-thick griddle plate distributes heat evenly without warping from repeated heating up and cooling down
- Fully-welded plate is protected with an exhaust vent
- 5-in. backsplash and 4-in. side splashes simplify cleaning by containing messes
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F with the Insta-on thermostatic controls
- Imbedded load-sensing thermostats accurately measure the temperature
- Electronic spark ignition with a flame failure safety device
- Insulated, reinforced, double-walled sides retain heat and add structure
- Heavy-duty stainless steel front, vent, and sides facilitate cleaning
- Aluminized steel bottom and rear panels withstand consistent use
- Large capacity grease drawers facilitate cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs stabilize on most surfaces
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 90,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 31.86 in. D x 19 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Read our countertop equipment buyers' guide if you want to learn more about griddles and other countertop cooking equipment.
Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 36" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel plate, thermostatic controls, battery spark ignition, flame failure safety device, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 90,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDG-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||33.75|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|