The Star 5124CF Star-Max charbroiler has two 12-inch sections that are separately controlled with infinite control knobs. To evenly heat the broiling surface, this unit has a two-type heat transfer system that uses radiation from the elements and conduction through the grates. Four incoloy-sheathed heating elements produce high-speed charbroiling to suit large operations. Constructed of cast iron, the grates are heavy duty and can be removed for cleaning. The bull-nose front on Star 5124CF Star-Max charbroiler stays cool to protect the operator from the hot broiling surface.
- Radiant heat from the elements and conduction through the grates distributes heat evenly
- High-speed charbroiling with 4 incoloy-sheathed elements suits high-volume operations
- Each of the (2) 12-in. sections is controlled independently by an infinite control knob, so different items can be prepared at the same time.
- Heavy-duty metal knobs provide durability
- Cast iron grates are heavy duty and can be removed for cleaning
- 23⁄4-in. tapered splash guard prevents grease and food particles from reaching the counter
- Stay-cool bull-nose front separates the user from the element for safety
- Stainless steel water pan has a 6-qt. capacity
- Top and front are made of durable stainless steel to facilitate cleanup
- Swing-up design holds the heating elements in a vertical position for cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs suit different applications
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 27.5 A, 6600 W
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 25.6 in. D x 14.25 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The charbroilers buyers' guide has additional information on the features and benefits of charbroilers.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Charbroiler, electric, countertop, 24"W x 26"D, heavy cast iron removable grids, swing-up 3300 watt elements every 12", chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel top, front and grease trough, aluminized steel sides, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 5124CF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|