The Star 636MF Star-Max® griddle has a 1-inch-thick, polished steel plate that heats evenly and stays hot. It measures 36 inches wide; spaced every 12 inches is a U-shaped burner. To keep grease and crumbs contained to the plate, the unit has tapered splash guards. The 3.25-inch-wide grease trough is designed to accommodate a spatula to enable the operator to push liquid into the grease drawer. For durability and corrosion resistance, the front on this Star 636MF Star-Max griddle is made of stainless steel. It also has a bull-nose design that reduces the risk of burns.
- Heated with natural gas
- Polished steel plate measures 1 in. thick to withstand high-volume use
- Each 12-in. section is heated by a U-shaped, aluminized-steel burner to provide precise control
- Chrome-plated cast zinc knobs are designed to withstand heavy use
- 4.5-in. tapered splash guards keep crumbs and grease contained to the top
- 3.25-in. trough moves grease into the 4.5-qt. drawer
- Welded body construction adds structure for additional strength
- Stainless steel front resists rusting and bending
- Bull-nose front adds protection to reduce burn risks
- 4-in. adjustable legs suit operator height preferences
- Conversion kit is included for LP gas
- 84,900 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 29 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The griddles buyers' guide has in-depth information on commercial griddles.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, gas, countertop, 36" W x 21" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, manual controls every 12", heavy duty knobs, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel front, 4" legs, 84,900 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 636MF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||636MD|
|BTU / Burner||28300|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||21|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||29|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
Star 636MF Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I cook almost everything on my griddle and love it. steaks, hamburger,onion, peppers, toast eggs, bacon, vegetables of all kinds, potatoes and ma..."
"I cook almost everything on my griddle and love it. steaks, hamburger,onion, peppers, toast eggs, bacon, vegetables of all kinds, potatoes and many many other items. The one inch steel cooks evenly and holds the heat long after the burners are off. wonderful griddle. my friend is taking mine and I am going to purchase the 48 inch just like this one. I love it!!!!!"