The Star 636MF is a 36-inch wide griddle with manual controls and a 1-inch thick griddle plate. This model has a stainless steel bullnose that stays cool to the touch to ensure user comfort and prevent injuries. The wide grease trough and 11⁄2-quart grease drawer make cleaning simple. The Star 636MF is also equipped with adjustable 4-inch legs so it can be installed at the desired height.
- 36-in. wide griddle
- Steel plate is 1-in. thick to ensure even heat distribution and energy efficiency
- Powered by natural gas, but ships with a propane conversion kit
- Heavy-duty metal knobs
- Manual controls provide direct control over burner flame and are best suited to experienced operators
- Standing pilot ignition
- Full-length bullnose stays cool to the touch
- 3 U-shaped burners put out 28,300 BTU each
- 41⁄2-in. high splash guard
- 31⁄4-in. wide grease trough is wide enough to accommodate most spatulas
- 41⁄2-qt. stainless steel grease drawer
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to allow level installation
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 29-in. D x 203⁄4-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, ships for natural gas (NG) with LP conversion kit, 36" W x 21" D cooking surface, 1" steel griddle plate, manual controls every 12", heavy duty knobs, aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 84,900 BTU, cULus, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 636MF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||636MD|
|BTU / Burner||28300|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||21|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||29|
Star 636MF Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I cook almost everything on my griddle and love it. steaks, hamburger,onion, peppers, toast eggs, bacon, vegetables of all kinds, potatoes and ma..."
"I cook almost everything on my griddle and love it. steaks, hamburger,onion, peppers, toast eggs, bacon, vegetables of all kinds, potatoes and many many other items. The one inch steel cooks evenly and holds the heat long after the burners are off. wonderful griddle. my friend is taking mine and I am going to purchase the 48 inch just like this one. I love it!!!!!"