Perfect for cooking eggs, pancakes, and burgers, the Globe GG36G gas griddle has a 1-inch-thick plate that evenly heats and provides superior heat retention. Burners are placed every 12 inches to create an even heat pattern, and the unit's heat level is adjustable with metal knobs. Built for heavy use, the front and sides are insulated with a durable double-wall construction. The crumb tray catches food particles, while the splash guards contain grease splatter. The Globe GG36G gas griddle is elevated off the countertop with 4-inch legs.
- 1-in. highly polished steel griddle resists warping when it heats up and cools down repeatedly
- Plate is reinforced since it is welded to the frame and front panel
- 3 evenly spaced, U-shaped, stainless steel burners
- Front-accessible, adjustable pilots for each burner
- Metal control knobs
- Insulated front and sides have a double-wall construction to keep heat inside the unit
- 3.5-in. splash guards keep splatter contained on the plate
- Spatula-wide, 4-in. grease trough
- Stainless steel catch tray can be removed for cleanup
- 4-in. stainless steel legs adjust on uneven counters
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
- 90,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 36 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation and ETLus listed
Read our griddles buyers' guide to learn more about griddle features and benefits.
Griddle, gas, countertop, 36" wide, 1" highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, manual controls every 12", individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4" adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 90,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GG36G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||636MF, 636MD|
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||32.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||32.75|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|