To feed those big breakfast, lunch and dinner crowds, Star Manufacturing's 648TF commercial gas griddle has a temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees with a throttling thermostat to maintain a consistent cooking temperature. The stainless steel unit has a custom-designed 28,300 BTU-aluminized U-shaped steel burner for every 12 inches of cooking surface for even heat distribution. A tapered splash guard and cool-to-the-touch front to protects the operator. The unit is shipped natural gas, and a gas convertible in the field conversion kit is supplied.
- Temperature range of 150-450 degrees
- Stainless steel build
- Throttling thermostat maintains constant cooking temperature
- 1-in. thick polished steel plate distributes heat evenly and allows for quick temperature recovery when cold food is placed on griddle
- 4-1/2 in. tapered splash guard protects from messes and spills
- Heavy-duty metal knobs longer lasting
- Total of (4) 28,300 BTU burners are spaced every 12-in. for uniformly heated cooking surface
- Double wall construction with enclosed bottom protects griddle against heat loss
- All-welded body includes bull nose, front, and splash guard
- Cool-to-the-touch front protects operator
- 3-1/4 in. grease trough easy to clean
- 4-1/2 qt. stainless steel grease drawer
- Unit is shipped for use with NG; field-conversion kit for LP gas included
- (4) 4-in. adjustable legs included
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 29-in. D x 15-1/2 in. H
- cULus Listed, ISO 9001:2000
Star-Max Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, NG gas, 48"L, 27-3/4"D, 15-1/2"H, 1" steel griddle plate, throttling thermostat every 12", heavy duty knobs, aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 113,200 BTU. Shipped NG with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 648TF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||648TD|
|BTU||100,000 to 149,999|