The Star 648TF Star-Max® griddle has four aluminized-steel burners spaced every 12 inches, providing an even heat across the 48-inch cooktop. There is an embedded modulating thermostat in the plate for quick response times when the temperature changes. It operates from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. A tapered splash guard is built into the Star 648TF Star-Max griddle, containing grease splatter and crumbs to the cooktop.
- Natural gas can be converted to LP gas with the LP kit that is included
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel plate retains heat
- 4 U-shaped, aluminized-steel burners are spaced to evenly heat each 12-in. section
- Embedded modulating thermostat responds quickly to temperature adjustments
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Chrome-plated cast zinc knobs support high-volume operation
- 4.5-in. tapered splash guard containing messes to the cooktop
- 3.25-in. trough allows liquids to be easily moved into the 4.5-qt. drawer
- Welded body adds structural stability to the unit
- Front is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel to simplify cleaning
- Bull-nose front design provides protection against heat
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- 113,200 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 29 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Visit our griddles buyers' guide to learn more about commercial griddles.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, gas, countertop, 48" W x 21" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded modulating thermostat every 12", heavy duty knobs, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel front, 4" legs, 113,200 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 648TF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||648TD|
|BTU / Burner||28300|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||21|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||29|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|