The Globe GG48TG gas griddle is thermostatically controlled from 200 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit. There are four burners evenly spaced every 12 inches, creating an even pattern on the 1-inch-thick plate that resists warping as it repeatedly heats up and cools down. To retain heat, the front and sides are double walled and insulated. Grease splatter on the Globe GG48TG gas griddle is contained by 3.5-inch splash guards, while the trough accommodates a spatula.
- 4 evenly spaced, U-shaped, stainless steel burners
- Piezo ignition for each burner
- Thermostatic controls with metal knobs
- Temperature range: 200-575 degrees F
- 1-in., highly polished steel plate is less likely to warp than thinner plates
- Plate is welded to the front panel and frame
- Double-wall front and sides are insulated to retain heat
- 3.5-in. splash guards
- 4-in. grease trough accommodates a spatula
- Removable, stainless steel tray catches crumbs
- 4-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
- 120,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 48 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation and ETLus listed
If you want to read more about griddles, check out the griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, gas, countertop, 48" wide, 1" highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, thermostatic controls every 12", individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4" adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 120,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GG48TG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||32.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||32.75|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|