The Garland GTGG48-GT48M gas griddle has a 1-inch-thick plate to provide durability that resists damage from repeated heating and cooling. A 28,000 BTU burner is set every 12 inches to provide even heat. Snap-action thermostats provide precise control over the temperature range of 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The 4-inch front rail provides space to plate food, and grease is collected in a drawer through a 4-inch trough. The Garland GTGG48-GT48M gas griddle is durable, easy to clean, and corrosion resistant thanks to its stainless steel construction.
- Heated by natural gas
- (4) 28,000 BTU burners
- 12-in. spacing between each burner and thermostat provides even heat
- Snap-action thermostats offer precise control over the 200-550 degrees F temperature range
- Includes an On/Off valve for every thermostat
- 1-in. plate can heat up and cool down repeatedly without damaging easily
- Liquids are sent to a 12⁄5-gal. grease drawer through a 4-in. trough
- Food can be transferred from pans to plates on the 4-in. front rail
- Elevated off counters with 4-in., stainless steel legs
- Sides, front, and back are constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Piezo pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas regulator has a T-style gas manifold connection, accommodating flush-mount or straight-through rear mount gas connections
- 112,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 471⁄4 in. W x 32 in. D x 13 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Griddle, countertop, natural gas, heavy-duty, 47-1/4" W x 23" D cooking surface, 1" thick smooth steel griddle plate, snap action thermostatic controls, piezo pilot igniters, 4" deep front grease trough, stainless steel front, sides and back, 4" adjustable feet, 112,000 BTU (Garland), CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland GTGG48-GT48M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||47.25|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|