The Garland GTGG48-GT48M gas griddle heats evenly with burners placed every 12 inches under the plate. A snap-action thermostat provides precise control over the temperature of each burner; temperatures range from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the plate is 1 inch thick, it is durable enough to withstand repeated heating and cooling. Additional work space is provided by the 4-inch front rail. Constructed of stainless steel, the front, back, and sides of the Garland GTGG48-GT48M gas griddle are corrosion resistant and heavy duty. Four 4-inch legs keep the unit elevated off countertops.
- LP gas heated
- (4) 28,000 BTU burners
- 1-in. plate withstands repeated heating and cooling
- Burners and thermostats are placed every 12 in. to provide even heating
- Snap-action thermostatic controls offer precise temperature control from 200-550 degrees F
- Includes an On/Off valve for every thermostat
- 4-in. front rail provides additional work space
- 4-in. grease trough directs liquids to a 12⁄5-gal. grease drawer
- Sides, front, and back are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Elevated off counters with 4-in., stainless steel legs
- Piezo pilot ignition system
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas regulator has a T-style gas manifold connection, accommodating flush-mount or straight-through rear mount gas connections
- 112,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 471⁄4 in. W x 32 in. D x 13 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Griddle, countertop, LP gas, heavy-duty, 47-1/4" W x 23" D cooking surface, 1" thick smooth steel griddle plate, snap action thermostatic controls, piezo pilot igniters, 4" deep front grease trough, stainless steel front, sides and back, 4" adjustable feet, 112,000 BTU (Garland), CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Garland GTGG48-GT48M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||47.25|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|