The Star 524TGF Star-Max® electric griddle has heating elements spaced every 12 inches to ensure heat is evenly distributed. An embedded snap-action thermostat adjusts the temperature from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. To withstand heating up and cooling down repeatedly, the plate is 1 inch thick. Separating the operator from the heat, the stainless steel bull-nose front on this Star 524TGF Star-Max electric griddle also protects the knob against damage.
- 1-in.-thick polished steel plate evenly distributes heat and resists wear and tear
- Heating element is placed every 12 in. to ensure heat is even for exact cooking results
- Snap-action thermostat is embedded 3⁄16 in. under the surface
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Heavy-duty metal knobs withstand repeated use
- Grease trough is 3.5 in. wide to accommodate a spatula
- 4.5-qt. grease drawer holds liquids until cleanup
- Stainless steel bull-nose front provides protection for the knobs and operator
- 41⁄2-in. tapered splash guards reduce grease splatter and debris on the counter
- Durable stainless steel top and front withstand heavy use and resist corrosion
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 28.9 A, 6008 W
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 27.9 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- CSA, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Visit our griddles buyers' guide to read about important benefits and features of commercial griddles.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 24" W x 20-3/4" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4000 watt element every 12", welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, splash guard & grease trough, aluminized steel sides, chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, 4" steel legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CSA, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 524TGF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||524TGD|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.88|