For high-volume applications, the Star 6148RCBF Star-Max® gas charbroiler has large grates that can be placed in flat or inclined positions, and they can be reversed to a thin side for searing or thick side for delicate items. Each 12-inch section of the broiling surface has an H-style, cast iron burner and heavy-duty control knob for individual use. Tapered splash guards keep debris and grease splatter contained to the top for cleaning countertops. While cooking on this Star 6148RCBF Star-Max gas charbroiler, the operator is protected from burns by a cool-to-the-touch bull-nose front.
- Natural gas powered
- Each 12-in. section is heated with an H-style, cast iron burner
- Durable stainless steel radiants distribute heat evenly across the broiling area
- Strong metal knobs adjust heat intensity
- 6-in. independent grates can be placed in flat or inclined positions
- Reversible grates have a thick side to cook delicate products and thin side to sear items
- Grates support a large capacity for high-volume operations
- Stainless steel bull-nose does not heat up, protecting the operator from burns
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guard keeps grease splatter and crumbs on the broiling surface
- Large-capacity water pan quickens the cleaning process
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate the unit to an ideal work height
- LP field conversion kit is included
- 160,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 48 in. W x 20.7 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 28.1 in. D x 15.4 in. H (Height can be adjusted up to 1.325 in.)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
There is additional information on charbroilers and their features in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 48" W, cast iron 40,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", heavy stainless steel radiants, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 160,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH (ships Natural gas includes LP converstion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 6148RCBF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||6148RCBD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|