For high-volume applications, the Star 6148RCBF Star-Max® gas charbroiler has large, high-capacity grates that can be placed in flat or inclined positions and can be reversed to a thin side for searing or thick side for delicate items. Each 12-inch section of the broiling surface is heated by an H-style, cast iron burner, and four knobs provide control over the heat level of these sections. The unit is heated by natural gas, though if the operator prefers LP gas, a conversion kit is included.
Tapered splash guards keep debris and grease splatter contained to the top. While users are cooking on this Star 6148RCBF Star-Max gas charbroiler, they are protected from burns by an extended cool-to-the-touch bull-nose front. Preventing the unit from getting too hot on the countertop, adjustable, 4-inch legs elevate it.
- Each 12-in. section is heated with an H-style, cast iron burner
- Durable stainless steel radiants evenly distribute heat across the broiling area
- Strong metal knobs adjust heat intensity
- 6-in. independent grates can be placed in flat or inclined positions
- Reversible grates have a thick side to cook delicate products and thin side to sear items
- Large-capacity grates for high-volume operations
- Stainless steel bullnose does not heat up, protecting operators from burns
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guard contains grease splatter and crumbs on the broiling surface
- Large-capacity water pan quickens cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate the unit to an ideal work height
- 160,000 BTU
- Part of the Star-Max series
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Broiling area: 48 in. W x 20.7 in. D
- Overall: 48 in. W x 28.1 in. D x 15.4 in. H (H can be adjusted as much as 1.33 in.)
- Heated by natural gas
- Includes LP gas conversion kit
This explainer on charbroilers has in-depth information on these units and their features.
Star-Max® Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 48" W, cast iron 40,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", heavy stainless steel radiants, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 160,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH (ships Natural gas includes LP converstion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 6148RCBF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||6148RCBD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|