The Globe GCB48G-SR countertop charbroiler is heated by natural gas, but it can be converted to LP gas. Stainless steel burners are spaced every 12 inches to evenly distribute heat, and radiants absorb heat and diffuse it to the cooking surface. To accommodate different broiling applications, the cast iron grates adjust to flat or angled positions. To facilitate cleaning, a catch tray collects crumbs and stainless steel legs elevate the Globe GCB48G-SR gas charbroiler off the countertop.
- 4 U-shaped, stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel radiants absorb heat and diffuse it to the cooking surface
- Cast iron, reversible grates can be placed in flat or angled positions
- Insulated double-wall construction keeps heat around the product
- Adjustable pilots are accessible from the front
- Metal control knobs
- Crumbs fall into the stainless steel catch tray
- 4-in. stainless steel legs adjust
- Includes conversion kit from natural gas to LP gas
- Includes conversion kit from radiants to char rock or a combination
- 160,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 48 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 30.32 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation listed
Unsure if this is the right charbroiler for you? Read more about them in the charbroilers buyers' guide.
Gas Charbroiler, radiant, countertop, 48" wide, heavy duty reversible cast-iron grates, (4) stainless steel U-style burners with stainless steel radiant covers, adjustable pilots with front access, stainless steel front edge, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel drip pan, insulated stainless steel double wall construction, metal control knobs with set screws, 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included, field convertible to char rock or combination radiant/char rock, 160,000 BTU, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GCB48G-SR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|