The Toastmaster TMRC48 charbroiler has a U-shaped burner every 12 inches to provide even heat. Radiants distribute heat from the burners to the cooking surface. The grates are made of cast iron to support commercial use. They are adjustable to level or slanted positions, and since they are reversible, the grates can be used for a variety of applications. Integrated splash guards collect grease splatter and food particles, minimizing messes on the countertop. This Toastmaster TMRC48 charbroiler has 4-inch legs that adjust on the countertop.
- Powered by natural gas
- Every 12 in. is heated by a U-shaped steel burner for even heat distribution
- Heat is absorbed and radiated to the cooking surface by radiants
- Adjustable, cast iron grates can be placed in flat or inclined positions
- Grates can be reversed to a thin side for searing or thick side for delicate products
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guards keep debris and splatter contained
- Large-capacity, full-width, stainless steel water pan
- Bullnose front does not absorb heat, protecting the operator from buns
- Stainless steel top and front provide strength and facilitate cleaning
- Aluminized steel side panels withstand heavy, constant use
- 4-in. legs adjust to suit the application
- Includes a conversion kit for LP gas
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 26 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
You can learn more about charbroilers by visiting our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 48" wide, steel 30,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", heavy stainless steel radiants, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMRC48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|