The Star 6136RCBF Star-Max® charbroiler has three cast iron burners that evenly distribute heat across the unit’s surface. Each burner has its own control knob, enabling the operator to prepare various types of product at once. The user can adjust each grate to sit flat or slanted and can switch between a thin side for searing and a thick side for delicate product. The Star 6136RCBF Star-Max charbroiler’s bullnose front protects the operator from heat, while its stainless steel construction can withstand heavy use. A 23⁄4-inch splash guard, a grease trough, and a drip pan facilitate cleaning.
- Heated with natural gas
- H-style, cast iron burners are spaced 12-in. apart to provide even heat distribution
- Adjustable grates can be flat or inclined and can be reversed for different applications
- Contoured stainless steel radiants spread heat across the cooking surface
- Stainless steel bullnose front stays cool to the touch
- 23⁄4-in. splash guards protect other surfaces from messes
- Heavy-duty knobs control the burners
- Included converter kit changes the heat source to propane
- Grease trough and drip pan collect liquids and debris for cleanup
- 4-in. adjustable legs lift the unit off the countertop
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 281⁄10 in. D x 152⁄5 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
Additional information on Star-Max and Ultra-Max charbroilers can be found in the Star griddles and charbroilers article.
If you would like more in-depth information on charbroilers in general, check out the charbroilers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 36" W, cast iron 40,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", heavy stainless steel radiants, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH (ships Natural gas includes LP converstion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 6136RCBF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||062-6136RCBD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|