Powered by natural gas, the Star 6036CBF Star-Max® charbroiler can be converted to propane with the included conversion kit. It is 36 inches wide with three burners spaced every 12 inches to provide even heat distribution, and each section is controlled by a heavy-duty metal knob. Lava rock briquettes are used to transfer heat to the broiling surface, which enriches the flavor more than radiants by absorbing grease and vaporizing it.
The surface is made of 6-inch grates that adjust independently to flat or inclined positions. They are also reversible with a thin side for searing and thick side for delicate product, while these grates hold a large amount of product for high-volume applications during busy hours. Tapered guards contain splashes to the broiling surface of this Star 6036CBF Star-Max gas charbroiler, and a bull-nose front protects the operator from heat by staying cool to the touch.
- Natural gas powered
- 3 H-style, cast iron burners are spaced every 12 in. for even heat distribution
- Lava rock briquettes transfer heat from the burners to the broiling surface
- Metal knobs enable heat intensity adjustments
- 6-in. independent grates adjust for flat or inclined cooking positions
- Reversible grates have a thin side for searing products and thick side for cooking delicate items
- High-capacity grates increase kitchen productivity for high-volume applications
- Stainless steel bull-nose front protects the knobs and stays cool to reduce burn risks
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guard prevents splattering on countertops
- Large-capacity water pan simplifies the cleaning process
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to suit the operator's preference
- LP field conversion kit is included
- 120,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 36 in. W x 20.7 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 28.1 in. D x 15.4 in. H (Height can be adjusted up to 1.325 in.)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
More on the features and benefits of charbroilers is available in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 36" W, cast iron 40,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", lava rock briquettes, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH (ships Natural Gas includes LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 6036CBF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||6036CBD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|