This countertop electric fryer from Star, which has a tube-type single pot design for use with twin baskets, can fry up to 28 pounds of French fries per hour. The 301HLF has a temperature range from 200 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and preheats to 350 degrees Fahrenheit in five minutes. This fryer is equipped with an indicator light to show when it is ready for use and a hi-limit safety feature that turns the fryer off if it reaches temperatures that exceed 450 degrees Fahrenheit. For operator convenience, its 15-pound capacity kettle lifts out easily to discard or change the oil.
- Electric fryer conveniently fits on most countertops
- Single pot design with removable 15-lb. capacity kettle
- Tube-type, swing-up heating element is easy to clean
- Capable of preheating to 350 degrees F in just 5 min.
- Temperature range from 200 to 375 degrees F
- Easy operation with indicator light and on/off switch
- Hi-limit safety feature cuts fryer off if it reaches 450 degrees F
- Thermostat controlled with heavy-duty metal knob
- Includes adjustable 4-in. legs to raise the fryer off the installation surface
- Constructed with durable nickel-plated and stainless steel
- 208-240v/60 Hz/1-ph, 4.13-5.3kW, NEMA 6-30P cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 18-in. W x 20-in. D x 17-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ISO 9001:2000 certified
QUIK-SHIP Star-Max® Fryer, countertop, electric, 15 lb. fat capacity, single pot, twin baskets, adjustable snap action thermostat, heavy duty knobs, steel pot, vinyl clad trim on stainless steel front, hi-limit safety thermostat, separate on/off switch, tubular type, 2-position, swing-up element, cULus, UL, NSF 4, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 301HLF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||301HLD|
|Specialty Options||Swing-Up Element|
Star 301HLF Customer Reviews
"We had this same model for many years. When it finally played out we purchased a new one and we love it. I have already recommended it to many of my friends."