The Globe PF16E countertop fryer is made of strong stainless steel to ease cleaning. To further simplify cleanup, the control box is removable and the elements swing up. Temperature ranges from 70 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and the unit takes 7 to 10 minutes to initially heat up. Two baskets are included and their cool-to-the-touch, insulated handles help prevent burns. The Globe PF16E electric fryer has a 16-pound capacity and produces as much as 25 pounds of food in one hour.
- 16-lb. oil capacity
- 25-lb. food production per hr.
- Temperature range: 70-375 degrees F
- 7-10-min. initial oil warmup time
- 5-min. oil recovery time between batches
- High-limit temperature control detects levels that exceed a safe limit and automatically shuts off the unit
- Stainless steel is heavy duty, rust resistant, and quick to clean
- Removable control box and swing-up elements facilitate cleanup
- Includes 2 nickel-plated fry baskets
- Insulated basket handles remain cool to the touch
- Integrated basket hooks
- 3.5-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs
- 15.8 A, 3800 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Basket dimensions: 4 in. W x 9 in. D x 6 in. H
- Tank dimensions: 9.375 in. L x 11.75 in. W x 8 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 11.06 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 17 in. H (24-in. D including the basket handles)
- cULus listed; NSF certified
You can find out more about fryers in the fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, electric, countertop, 16 lbs. oil capacity, 70°-375°F thermostat, manual reset, removable control box & element, (2) chrome-plated fry baskets with insulated handles, nesting bar, swing up element, lift-out fry pot, 3-1/2" stainless steel adjustable feet & construction, NSF, cULus, 240v/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe PF16E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||16 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Swing-Up Element|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|