The Wells F-15 countertop electric fryer has a stainless steel front, top, and sides that are durable for commercial use and easy to keep clean. The fry pot easily removes for cleaning and can hold up to 15 pounds of oil at a time. Two half-size fry baskets are included. The 4-inch legs lift the fryer off the countertop to prevent it from overheating. A high-limit thermostat shuts off power to the heating elements at a preset temperature to prevent them from overheating, and a red light lets you know if the temperature is over the normal range. The heating elements swing up so you can easily clean under them, and a rod is used to lock them into place. The Wells F-15 countertop electric fryer has a temperature range of 200 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides are heavy-duty and easy to clean
- Fry pot is removable for cleaning
- 15-lb. oil capacity
- 2 half-size fry baskets
- Adjustable 4-in. legs
- 1 piece, swing-up, tubular heating elements sit under the baskets for even heat distribution
- Self-locking rod keeps the elements in place when raised up
- 200-375 degrees F temperature range
- Adjustable thermostat
- High-limit thermostat shuts off power to the heating elements at a preset temperature to prevent overheating
- Red indicator light informs you of an over-heated condition
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4319-5750 W, 20.8-24 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 24 in. D x 163⁄4 in. H
- UL and CSA listed; NSF certified
Fryer, electric, countertop, single fry pot, 15 lb. capacity, thermostatic controls, (2) half-size baskets, stainless steel fry pot, front, top & sides, 4" adjustable legs, 208-240v/60/1ph, UL, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wells F-15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|