The Star 624MF Star-Max® griddle is ideal for making breakfast foods, burgers, vegetables, and more. Its one-inch-thick plate will not warp even with frequent fluctuations in heat. A built-in thermostat accurately monitors the 150-to-450-degrees-Fahrenheit cooktop temperatures. Independently controlled U-shaped burners, placed every 12 inches, ensure heat is distributed evenly. Constructed of stainless steel, this unit can withstand heavy use and resists corrosion. The Star 624MF Star-Max griddle has a bullnose front that separates the operator from heat. Rear and side splashes contain messes to the top, while a grease trough and drawer collect liquids and debris until they are discarded.
- Heated with natural gas
- 1-in.-thick griddle plate resists warping from heat fluctuations
- Built-in thermostat enables quick temperature changes
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Chrome-plated cast zinc knobs control different areas of the griddle
- U-shaped burners are spread every 12 in. across the cooktop for even heat
- Stainless steel construction can withstand heavy use
- Bullnose front protects against burns
- Wide grease trough aids in cleaning
- 41⁄2-qt. grease drawer holds liquid and debris until disposal
- 41⁄2-in. tall splash guard keeps messes off other surfaces
- Lifted off countertops by adjustable 4-in. legs
- Convertible to propane with included conversion kit
- 56.600 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 29 in. D x 151⁄2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Star-specific information on griddles is available in our Star-Max griddles and charbroilers article.
More general information on griddles can be found in our griddles buyers' guide.
Unsure about a convertible gas griddle? Take a look at our choosing a convertible gas griddle article for an explanation as to why it could benefit your establishment.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, gas, countertop, 24" W x 21" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, manual controls every 12", heavy duty knobs, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel front, 4" legs, 56,600 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 624MF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||624MD|
|BTU / Burner||28300|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||21|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||29|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|