The Star 624MF Star-Max® gas griddle is ideal for making breakfast foods, burgers, vegetables, and more. Constructed of stainless steel, its one-inch-thick plate will not warp even with frequent heat fluctuations. A built-in modulating thermostat accurately monitors the cooktop's set temperature, which ranges from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Placed every 12 inches, independently controlled U-shaped burners ensure heat is distributed evenly.
To withstand daily use and corrosion, the Star 624MF gas griddle is made of stainless steel, and it has four-inch adjustable legs for stability. Its bull-nose front protects the controls from damage and prevents users from burning themselves. Back and side splashes contain messes, while a grease trough and drawer collect liquids and debris until they can be discarded.
- Part of the Star-Max series
- 1-in.-thick steel griddle plate
- Built-in modulating thermostat enables quick temperature changes
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- U-shaped steel burners are spread every 12 in. across the cooktop for even heat
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Bull-nose front protects knobs from damage and users from burns
- 4.5-in. splash guard prevents grease from staining walls
- Wide grease trough aids in cleaning
- 4.5-qt. grease drawer catches liquid and debris for efficient disposal
- Adjustable 4-in. legs
- Convertible to propane with included conversion kit
- 56,600 BTU
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 29 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
Check out our article on commercial griddles to learn more about this unit's features.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, gas, countertop, 24" W x 21" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, manual controls every 12", heavy duty knobs, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel front, 4" legs, 56,600 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 624MF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||624MD|
|BTU / Burner||28300|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||21|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Special Features||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||29|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|