The Globe GG24G gas griddle has two stainless steel burners that are evenly spaced 12 inches apart. Each one has its own adjustable pilot and metal control knob. Heat is produced by natural gas, and its level is adjustable with metal knobs. Since the plate is 1 inch thick, it heats evenly and retains heat for an extended period of time. Rear and side splash guards contain grease splashes, and the 4-inch-wide grease trough accommodates a spatula. The Globe GG24G is elevated off the counter by 4-inch legs, which adjust to ensure the cooking area is level.
- 1-in. highly polished steel griddle plate has strength to resist warping
- Plate is reinforced by its welded construction to the frame and front panel
- U-shaped stainless steel burners are spaced every 12 in. for even heating
- Individual adjustable pilots on the front panel
- Metal control knobs
- Insulated, double-wall front and sides have durability
- 3.5-in. splash guards
- Spatula-wide, 4-in. grease trough
- Easy-to-remove stainless steel catch tray
- 4-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable for use on uneven countertops
- Heated by natural gas and ships with an LP gas conversion kit
- 60,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 24 in. W x 20 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 32.68 in. D x 15.75 in. H
- cETLus-Sanitation and ETLus listed
To read more about commercial griddle features, take a look at our griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, gas, countertop, 24" wide, 1" highly polished griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, manual controls every 12", individual adjustable pilots with front access, 4" wide grease trough, stainless steel double wall construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge, 4" adjustable heavy duty stainless steel legs, 60,000 total BTU, cETLus (unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Globe GG24G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||32.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2-yr. Parts & Labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||32.75|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|