Globe's GG24G commercial griddle will help take care of your grilling needs for your breakfast and lunch crowds. This unit has manual and thermostatic controls in a 24-inch width, and a 3/4-inch highly-polished griddle plate fully welded to a stainless steel frame. It has a high-performance 30,000 BTUs per burner, and a temperature range on the griddle from 200 to 575 degrees. A removable stainless steel catch tray is removable and easily cleaned.
- Manual temperature controls
- 3/4-in. thick, 20-in deep, highly-polished griddle plate is fully welded to the stainless steel frame
- High-performance 30,000 BTUs per burner
- Electronic ignition on thermostatic griddles
- Stainless steel U-style burners provide flame every 6-in.
- Stainless steel, double wall construction, front, sides and back and extended cool-to-touch front edge
- Individual adjustable pilot for each burner with front panel access
- Spatula-wide 4-in. trough for easily clearing the griddle surface
- Removable stainless steel catch tray is easily cleaned
- Adjustable 4-in. stainless steel legs
- Unit ships NG with LP conversion kit included
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 32-in. D x 15.88-in. H
- cETLus Listed
Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 24"W x 32-3/4"D x 15-7/10"H (overall), 24"W x 21"D (cooking area), manual controls, metal knobs with set screws, metal knobs with set screws, (2) 30,000 BTU stainless steel U-style burner, individual pilots, 1" thick griddle highly polished steel plate, 3-1/2"H splash guard on rear & tapered sides, 4" trough with removable stainless steel catch tray, insulated double-wall construction on front & sides, cool touch extended front edge, 4" adjustable stainless steel legs, 60,000 BTU total, cETLus Sanitation (ships with LP conversion kit & regulator)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Globe GG24G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet