This countertop electric fryer by Star Manufacturing has a 30 pound capacity stainless steel kettle with two mesh baskets for frying foods. It can cook up to 65 pounds of French fries in an hour, and the lift-out kettle handles serve as basket hooks when the product requires draining. This fryer can reach 350 degrees Fahrenheit in five minutes and can be heated up to 375 degrees using the snap-action thermostat control. A hi-limit safety feature will shut off power to the electric fryer if the temperature exceeds 450 degrees.
- Replaces 530FD
- Star-Max® Series
- 1-piece, nickel-plated steel kettle with 30-lb. capacity
- Kettle lifts out for straining and cleaning
- 2 twin mesh baskets for frying, constructed from nickel-plated steel with a side-hanging design
- Temperature range from 200 - 375 degrees F with a snap-action thermostat
- Preheats to 350 degrees F in 5-min.
- Cooks up to 65-lbs. French fries an hr.
- Metal thermostat control on back panel
- Tubular immersion heating with swing-up action for cleaning
- Hi-limit safety feature
- Cabinet is constructed from stainless steel
- Die-cast and nickel-plated adjustable legs, from 4-in. to 5-3/8 in. H
- 208/240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 41.5/47.9 A, 8640/11500W, plug/cord not included
- Total Unit Dimensions: 24-in. W x 24-3/4 in. D x 16-5/8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed; ISO 9001:2000 and NSF Certified
Safe and Easy-To-Use Features
- Hi-limit protection - The fryer will turn off if temperatures increase to 450 degrees F, requiring a manual reset after temperatures return to below 400 degrees
- Power can be switched on or off easily by a front-mounted switch
- An indicator light illuminates when oil is heating and turns off when it has reached the correct temperature
Star-Max® Fryer, countertop, electric, single fry pot, 30 lb. fat capacity, snap-action thermostat, heavy duty knobs, with separate heavy duty on/off switch, immersion type tubular elements, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL, NSF 4, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 530FF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet