Ideal for preparing product that should not be mixed, such as seafood and chicken, the Star 530TF countertop electric fryer has two separate tanks with individual baskets. Operating from 200 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, the unit has a snap-action thermostat. Immersion-type heating elements in the unit provide even heat distribution, and their swing-up design enables staff to access different components for cleanup and maintenance. This Star 530TF countertop electric fryer has a stainless steel kettle that is removable for straining oil.
- 30-lb. capacity between 2 fry tanks
- Includes 1 basket for each tank
- Snap-action thermostat
- Temperature range: 200-375 degrees F
- Immersion-type heating elements are designed to evenly distribute heat
- Swing-up element design provides access to the components for cleanup
- Stainless steel kettle is removable for straining oil
- Safety thermostat monitors the unit to help prevent overheating
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 41.5 A, 8.6 kW
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 24.8 in. D x 16.6 in. H (37.8-in. cleaning height)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about countertop units, visit our countertop fryers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Fryer, electric, countertop, (2) stainless steel frypots, 15 lb. capacity per frypot, single basket per frypot, snap action thermostats with hi-limit safety, separate on/off switch, heavy duty knobs, stainless steel exterior, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 530TF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||2|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||530TD|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|