Ideal for preparing pancakes, fried eggs, burgers, and other popular dishes, the Star 536CHSF Star-Max® electric griddle has a 1-inch-thick chrome plate. Its thickness enables it to heat up and cool down repeatedly without warping. An individual heating element is placed every 12 inches, providing even heat distribution. The unit operates from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit with a snap-action thermostat. A 3.5-inch-wide grease trough on the front of this Star 536CHSF Star-Max electric griddle accommodates a spatula, so the operator can push grease and debris into the 4.5-quart drawer.
- 1-in.-thick chrome plate withstands heating up and cooling down without warping
- Heating element is located every 12 in. to ensure heat distribution is even
- Snap-action thermostat is embedded 3⁄16 in. under the surface
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Metal knobs have strength for heavy use
- Grease trough is 3.5 in. wide and can accommodate a spatula
- 4.5-qt. grease drawer holds liquid from the trough
- Stainless steel bull-nose front separates the user from the hot cooking surface
- 41⁄2-in. tapered splash guards minimize the amount of grease that reaches other surfaces
- Top and front are made of stainless steel for corrosion, scratch, and dent resistance
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 25 A, 9012 W
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 27.9 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- CSA, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on commercial griddles, visit our griddles buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 36" W x 20-3/4" D cooking surface, 1" thick chrome griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4000 watt element every 12", welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, splash guard & grease trough, aluminized steel sides, chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, 4" steel legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 536CHSF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||536CHSD|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Chrome Plate|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.88|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|