The Star 548TGF electric griddle has a heating element spaced every 12 inches, ensuring cooking is even across the 48-inch width. It operates at temperatures between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and the 1-inch-thick plate repeatedly heats up and cools down without warping. Splash guards reduce the amount of grease splatter and food particles on the counter. Grease from the product is directed into the trough and sent to the 4.5-quart grease drawer. This Star 548TGF electric griddle has a stainless steel bull-nose front that provides protection against burns.
- Each 12-in. section is heated by an individual element for even cooking
- Snap-action thermostat is embedded in the griddle plate
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Polished steel plate measures 1 in. thick for warp resistance as it heats up and cools down
- 41⁄2-in. tapered splash guards reduce grease splatter on the counter
- 3.5-in.-wide grease trough accommodates a spatula to easily clean out
- Grease drawer has a 4.5-quart capacity for collecting grease and food debris
- Stainless steel bull-nose front is designed to protect the operator from burns
- Top and front are made of stainless steel to provide strength and simplify cleanup
- Heavy-duty metal knobs withstand commercial applications
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 57.8 A, 12016 W
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 27.9 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- CSA, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For additional information on these units, check out our griddles buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 48" W x 20-3/4" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4000 watt element every 12", welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, splash guard & grease trough, aluminized steel sides, chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, 4" steel legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 548TGF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||548TGD|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.88|