The Star 502FF Star-Max® hotplate uses two sealed, cast iron french tops to quickly and evenly heat product. An independent temperature control for each burner enables the operator to prepare different products at the same time. As the unit heats up, the exterior stays cool because of its solid top, enclosed bottom, and double-wall construction, while also insulating the unit. This Star 502FF Star-Max hotplate is elevated off the counter with 4-inch legs.
- 2 sealed, cast iron french tops provide an even heat to quickly cook product
- Each burner has an independent temperature control for preparing different products at the same time
- Solid top, enclosed bottom, and double-wall construction reduce heat loss and prevent the exterior from overheating
- Heavy-duty metal knobs are durable for use in commercial establishments
- 4-in. legs elevate the unit off the countertop
- Compact design for saving counter space
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3900-5200 W, 18.75-21.7 A
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 28.2 in. D x 12.6 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our countertop cooking equipment buyers' guide provides additional information on hotplates and other countertop cooking equipment.
Star-Max® Hotplate, countertop, electric, two (2) burners, solid cast iron French-top, infinite heat control, heavy duty knobs, drip pan, stainless steel front and top with aluminized sides, 4" adjustable legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 502FF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|