The 502FF hot plate from Star is part of the Star-Max line, with a compact design that fits two burners into only 12 inches of counter space. This model features French-style burners, which are solid and therefore prevent spills down into the equipment. The heavy-duty metal knobs are protected by the stainless steel bullnose, which also protects the user from burns.
- Part of the Star-Max line
- 2-burner hot plate, with burners positioned front-to-back
- Solid cast iron burners prevent difficult-to-clean spills
- French-style burners offer a flat surface for quick, even heating
- Bullnose protects control knobs and prevents burns
- Long-lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs
- 4-in. adjustable legs make level installation simple and allows unit to match height of other Star-Max equipment
- Stainless steel top and front are easy to clean
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 18.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 28-in. D x 113⁄5-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed, NSF certified
Star-Max Hotplate, countertop, electric, two burners, solid top (french style elements), aluminized steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, infinite heat control, heavy duty knobs, 4" adjustable legs, drip pan
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 502FF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||502FD, 502D|