The Star 501FF Star-Max® hotplate has a sealed, cast iron french top that quickly and evenly heats product. It can be used for a variety of applications since the temperature can be adjusted. To minimize heat loss, the unit has a solid top, enclosed bottom, and double wall construction; this also reduces heat transferred to the exterior. For heavy-duty use, the knobs are made of strong metal. This Star 501F Star-Max hotplate has a compact design that fits well on most countertops.
- Sealed, cast iron french top provides even, quick heating
- Temperature control enables the operator to adjust the temperature to suit different applications
- Double-wall construction, solid top, and enclosed bottom minimize heat loss and prevent the exterior from getting hot
- Heavy-duty metal knobs withstand regular commercial use
- Legs elevate the unit off the countertop
- Compact design fits into most layouts
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1950-2600 W, 9.4-10.8 A
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 17.3 in. D x 11.1 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on hotplates and other countertop cooking equipment, visit our countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Hotplate, countertop, electric, one (1) burner, solid cast iron French-top, infinite heat control, heavy duty knobs, drip pan, stainless steel front and top with aluminized sides, 4" adjustable legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 501FF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|