The Manitowoc IRT-0620A Indigo® NXT™ ice machine head has a heavy-duty DuraTech exterior finish that is corrosion resistant. This metal finish also helps to reduce the visibility of fingerprints to maintain a clean appearance. Operation and maintenance are simplified by an easyTouch® touch screen display and a diagnostic program that provides 24-hour preventative maintenance and feedback.
The food zone can be accessed with a hinged swing door, and several of the food zone components are removable for quick, easy cleanup. AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent is built into the parts that come into contact with water, slowing the growth of bacteria. In a 24-hour period, the Manitowoc IRT-0620A Indigo NXT ice machine head can produce 560 pounds of dice ice when the air temperature is 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Dice ice measures 7⁄8 inch by 7⁄8 inch by 7⁄8 inch and is a popular ice style for serving beverages.
- Up to 560 lbs. of ice can be produced at 70 degrees F in a 24-hr. period
- Up to 450 lbs. of ice can be produced at 90 degrees F in a 24-hr. period
- Dice ice measures 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- Easily install and service the self-contained, air-cooled condensing unit
- Cold temperatures are maintained with R-410A refrigerant
- Food zone is easy to access with the hinged swing-out door
- Easily clean the water probe, water pump, water trough, curtain, and distribution tube since they can be removed
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent is built into several of the components to reduce bacteria growth
- Smudge-free DuraTech exterior finish is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Storage bin is sold separately
- 5,400 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.2 A, 5.18 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 211⁄2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE and cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
- easyTouch display makes operation simple with a touch screen and icons
- Ice production can be programmed to operate at certain times and change the daily volume levels
- Ice sensing probe enables reliable operation in challenging environments
- Diagnostic program provides 24-hr. preventative maintenance and feedback
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 525 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (410 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, dice size cubes, R410A refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IRT-0620A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||500 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||300-899 lb|
|Also Known As||IR-0520A|