The Manitowoc Ice IDT-0500A Indigo NXT™ ice machine head has programmable production that is based on time or volume up to 520 pounds daily. With the acoustical sensing probe, the ice maker measures thickness before ice drops into a bin, which is sold separately. Preventive maintenance and diagnostics run and provide feedback on the operating status. Accessing the components in the foodzone is convenient since there is a front swing-out door. The DuraTech® exterior on this Manitowoc Ice IDT-0500A ice machine head is made of durable stainless steel and has a clear coat that resists corrosion and fingerprints.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- 520-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe only allows ice to be released to a bin when it has the proper thickness
- Ice production is programmable by volume or time
- easyTouch® display provides operating information
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Front swing-out door provides access to the foodzone
- Removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe, and water pump
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial components are protected from bacteria growth
- DuraTech finish resists corrosion and hides smudges
- Uses R420A refrigerant
- Required ambient temperature: 40-110 degrees F
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Ice bin is sold separately
- 11.5 A, 5.25 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in W x 24.5 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Are you interested in learning more about ice makers? Read our ice machines buyers' guide for in-depth information.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 520 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (400 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular dice size cubes, R410A refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IDT-0500A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||520 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|
|Also Known As||ID-0502A|