The Manitowoc Ice IYT-0500A Indigo NXT™ ice machine head can make 550 pounds of ice in 24 hours. The daily production capacity of this ice maker can be adjusted and programmed based on volume or time. With an acoustical ice-sensing probe, sound is used to detect the thickness of the ice before dispensing it into the bin. Preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback ensure the system is operating properly without malfunctions. Cleaning this Manitowoc Ice IYT-0500A ice machine head is simple with an accessible foodzone, removable components, and AlphaSan® antimicrobial protection.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Air-cooled condenser
- 550-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Controlled ice production can be set based on time of day or ice volume
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe uses sound to detect the thickness of the ice before dispensing it into the bin
- easyTouch® display with 24-hr. preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Hinged front has a swing-out design that provides access to the components
- Removable water trough, water probe, curtain, distribution tube, and water pump
- Components that are made with AlphaSan antimicrobial slow bacteria growth
- DuraTech® clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Required ambient air temperature: 40-110 degrees F
- Required water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Ice bin is sold separately
- 11.5 A, 4.85 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 0.875 in. x 1.125 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in W x 24 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
More information on this type of unit is in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 550 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (440 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT0500A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||550|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator Parts & Labor; 5-yr Parts & 3-yr Labor Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||D-400, D-570, D-970, F-700, F-1300, F-1325, F-1650, FC-1350, SFA-291, SPA-310|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||100-999 lb|
|Special Features||DuraTech™ Exterior|