The Manitowoc IDT-0450A Indigo NXT™ ice maker produces as much as 470 pounds of ice every 24 hours. Ice production is programmable by various factors to ensure the correct amount of ice is made. An acoustical sensing probe uses sound waves to detect the thickness of the ice before dropping it into the bin, ensuring operation is reliable and ice is uniform. Its motor is cooled with air, and its major components are removable so they can be cleaned. To make the interior easy to access, the front door swings out. An antimicrobial agent called AlphaSan® is built into the parts that contact water to resist bacteria growth. The Manitowoc IDT-0450A Indigo NXT ice machine head has a DuraTech® clear coat that is put on over the stainless steel to hide fingerprints.
- Air-cooled condenser
- 470-lb. maximum daily ice production
- easyTouch® display has a touchscreen for simple use
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance and feedback are monitored by the diagnostic system
- Ice production is programmable to adjust the amount and to turn the unit off at certain times
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe uses sound waves to detect the thickness of the ice
- Front door swings out for accessibility to internal components
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe, and water pump are removable for cleanup
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent is built into components that contact water to slow down bacteria growth
- DuraTech clear coat on stainless steel resists fingerprints and corrosion
- R410A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 40-110 degrees F
- 3,800-6,000 BTU
- 11.9 A, 5.63 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.875 in. W x 0.875 in. D x 0.875 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
- Note: a bin is required for operation and plug and cord are not included
Unsure what kind of ice machine is best for your establishment? Some help can be found in the commercial ice machine buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 470 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (358 lb AHRI certified tat 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular dice size cubes, R410A refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IDT-0450A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||470 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||300-899 lb|
|Also Known As||ID-0452A|