The Manitowoc IY-0505W Indigo NXT™ ice machine head produces as much as 535 pounds of half-cube ice every day. To ensure the machine head is running properly, diagnostics run daily to help the operator keep up with preventive maintenance. An acoustical ice-sensing probe detects when ice has been frozen to the proper thickness to determine when it should be harvested. The operating status is shown on the easyTouch® display. Some components have AlphaSan® built into them to slow the growth of harmful bacteria. The Manitowoc IY-0505W Indigo NXT ice maker has a hinged front door that swings out for access to interior components. Many parts, including the water trough and curtain, are removable for cleanup.
- Water-cooled condensing unit
- Produces as much as 535 lbs. every 24 hrs.
- Diagnostics run every 24 hrs. and alert operators of preventive maintenance needs
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe measures ice thickness and initiates harvest cycle
- Check on the unit through its easyTouch display
- Ice production is programmable
- Front door is hinged and swings out for access to the food zone
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes are removable for cleanup
- Some components are made with an AlphaSan antimicrobial to slow bacteria growth
- DuraTech® exterior is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Uses R410A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- 3,800-6,000 BTU
- 3.9 kW, 10.8 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. W x 1.125 in. D x 0.875 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
- Note: a bin is required for operation and plug and cord are not included
For more information on ice makers, read the commercial ice machine buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 535 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (460 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-0500W SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||535|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator Parts & Labor; 5-yr Parts & 3-yr Labor Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39|
|Recommended Bins||D-400, D-570, D-970, F-700, F-1300, F-1325, F-1650, FC-1350, SFA-291, SPA-310|
|Production Range (per day)||100-999 lb|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|Special Features||DuraTech™ Exterior|