The Scotsman C0530MA-1 is an air-cooled cube ice machine head that is made to be efficient and easy to maintain. The stainless steel exterior makes the cuber corrosion- and damage-resistant. Both the AutoAlert™ lights and the air intake are located on the front of the unit, meaning the user is able to easily monitor the status of the machine and can clean the air filter without having to open up the front panel. A one-touch cleaning program makes the cleaning process much easier, able to be completed without constant user oversight. The front panel itself is removable to make accessing the internal components easy, and it is also self-aligning to ensure it is installed properly when service is completed. When service or maintenance is needed, users can access service manuals, parts lists, and personalized warranty information are able to be accessed via a unique QR code that ships with the unit.
This Scotsman C0530MA-1 cuber can produce up to 525 pounds of medium-sized cube ice per day, and is compatible with several bins and dispensers. The unit uses Harvest Assist, a feature that uses a small amount of hot gas and a probe to move ice from the head quickly and easily. Water efficiency is improved and scale buildup is prevented by the WaterSense feature, which adjusts the water usage based on the incoming water quality.
- Part of the Prodigy Plus series
- Cuber capable of making up to 525 pounds of medium-sized cubes of ice per day
- AutoAlert™ lights are located on the front, so the user can easily see the status of the unit
- Each unit ships with a unique QR code that connects to technical specs and service manuals as well as warranty information
- Air intake is located on the front of the unit, making air filter cleaning simple
- Internal surfaces are protected by AquaArmor, an antimicrobial compound using AgION® to prevent microbe growth
- WaterSense purge control feature allows unit to adjust water usage to allow for varying water quality to improve water efficiency
- One-touch cleaning program makes maintenance simple
- Harvest Assist moves ice quickly and easily to the bin in an energy-efficient manner using a probe and a small amount of heat
- Front panel is easily removed for servicing internal components, and is self-aligning for easy re-installation
- Stainless steel exterior is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean
- Air-cooled refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15.2 A
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 23 in. H
- CE, cULus Listed; NSF, ENERGY STAR Certified
Prodigy Plus® Ice Maker, cube style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 525 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (380 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), stainless steel finish, medium cube size, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.2 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman C0530MA-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||525|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Specialty Options||Removable Air Filter|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor & Condenser|
|Recommended Bins||B330P, B530P, B530S, B842S, B948S, BH1100BB-A, BH1100SS-A, BH1300BB-A, BH1300SS-A, BH1600BB-A, BH1600SS-A|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|