The Manitowoc IDT-1500N Indigo NXT™ ice maker is a remote-cooled system and requires the separate purchase of a remote condensing unit. An acoustical ice-sensing probe ensures that ice is only dispensed from the ice maker into a bin when it has reached the correct thickness. Ice production frequency can be adjusted through programmable settings. Its maximum ice production within 24 hours is 1,710 pounds. Components that touch water are built with an AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent that prevents bacteria growth. The exterior of the Manitowoc IDT-1500N Indigo NXT ice machine has a DuraTech® clear coat over stainless steel to hide dirt and fingerprints.
- Cooled remotely and requires a remote condensing unit and bin (sold separately)
- 1,710-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Continuous feedback provided by the diagnostics and 24-hr. preventive maintenance
- Programmable ice production cycles
- easyTouch® display is straightforward to use
- Removable distribution tube, evaporator, water tray, and sensing tube are easy to clean
- Acoustical sensing technology monitors ice thickness
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent is built into components that come in contact with water
- Clear-coat DuraTech coating on the stainless steel exterior resists corrosion
- Swing-out front door provides access to the food zone
- Uses R410A refrigerant to produce cool temperatures
- 23,000-27,000 BTU
- 14 A, 3.9 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice cube dimensions: 0.875 in. W x 0.875 in. D x 0.875 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 29.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
- Note: a bin is required for operation and plug and cord are not included
For additional information on ice makers, read the commercial ice machine buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, designed for remote refrigeration, 48"W x 24"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1710 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1425 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IDT-1500N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1710 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator; 5-yr Compressor|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|