The Manitowoc Ice IYT-0620A Indigo NXT™ ice machine head can produce 575 pounds in 24 hours and is programmable based on time or ice volume. An acoustic sensing probe measures ice before it drops into a bin, and a 24-hour preventive maintenance system provides diagnostic feedback. Components in the foodzone can be accessed through the front-hinged door. A built-in AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent slows bacteria growth in some of the components. The Manitowoc Ice IYT-0620A ice machine head has a DuraTech® exterior finish over stainless steel, which resists corrosion and reduces the visibility of fingerprints.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- 575-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Makes half-dice ice
- Straightforward easyTouch® icon-based display shows the operating status
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Ice production can be programmed based on time or volume
- Acoustical sensing probe measures ice thickness to ensure consistency
- DuraTech exterior finish over stainless steel hides fingerprints and resists corrosion
- Ice bin is sold separately
- 5,400-6,300 BTU
- 20 A, 4.87 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Easy-to-clean Food Zone
- Accessible hinged front door
- Removable distribution tube, curtain, water probe, water trough, and water pump
- Some components are made with AlphaSan antimicrobial to slow bacteria growth
The ice machine buyers' guide provides additional information on ice maker features.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 575 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (465 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-0620A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet