In 24 hours, the Manitowoc Ice IYT-0620A Indigo NXT™ ice machine head can make 575 pounds of ice. This amount is programmable, and the unit uses an acoustical sensing probe to detect the thickness of ice before dropping into the bin. For thorough cleaning, the foodzone has removable internal components, some of which are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial to inhibit microbial growth. A DuraTech® exterior makes this Manitowoc Ice IYT-0620A ice machine head resistant to corrosion while hiding smudges and dirt.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Air-cooled condenser
- 575-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Programmable ice production based on time or ice volume
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe ensures consistent thickness before it drops into a bin (bin sold separately)
- easyTouch® display with 24-hr. preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Hinged front door swings out to provide access to the foodzone for cleaning
- Water trough, curtain, distribution tube, water probe, and water pump can be removed
- Components made with AlphaSan antimicrobial are protected from bacteria
- DuraTech exterior hides dirt and smudges while resisting corrosion
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Required ambient temperature: 40-110 degrees F
- Required water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Ice bin is sold separately
- 12.2 A, 4.87 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 0.875 in. x 1.125 in.
- Overall dimensions: 22 in W x 24.5 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
If you want to read more about ice makers, take a look at the ice machines buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 575 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (465 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-0620A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||575 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|
|Also Known As||IY-0524A|