The Manitowoc Ice IDT-0620A Indigo NXT™ ice machine head can make 560 pounds of ice when it is installed in optimal conditions. Ice production is programmable to fit into specific time periods or meet different application volumes. Before ice drops into a bin, its thickness is measured by an acoustical sensing probe. The Manitowoc Ice IDT-0620A ice machine head components are accessible through the front swing-out door to enable simple cleaning. Some of these parts are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial technology, reducing the growth of bacteria and biofilm slime.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- 560-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Acoustical ice-sensing probe uses sound waves to ensure that ice is only released to the bin when it has reached the correct thickness
- Ice production can be programmed based on time and daily volume
- easyTouch® display communicates operation status and maintenance information
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance and intelligent diagnostics monitor system operation
- Removable parts in foodzone simplify cleanup
- Select components are made with AlphaSan antimicrobial, using silver ion technology to reduce bacterial growth and improve sanitation
- DuraTech® stainless steel finish with a clear-coat resists corrosion and smudges
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Ice bin is sold separately
- 12.2 A, 5.18 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 22 in W x 24.5 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Read the ice machines buyers' guide if you want to learn more about these units.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 560 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (450 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular dice size cubes, R410A refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IDT-0620A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||560 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range (per day)||300-899 lb|
|Also Known As||ID-0522A|