Up to 475 pounds of small cube ice is what Scotsman's C0522SA-1 Prodigy Plus® cube ice machine head produces to keep your customers' drinks ice cold and refreshing. This air-cooled head-only commercial ice machine uses less energy and water, making it easier on your operating expenses. It features a WaterSense purge control system, which lessens scale buildup for every freezing cycle and also purging loose minerals. A QR code gives instant access to warranty information and service history.
- Produces up to 475 lbs. of 3/8-in. x 7/8-in. x 7/8-in. small cube ice per day
- Air-cooled model
- WaterSense purge control system lessens scale buildup during freezing cycles and purges minerals
- QR code gives access to information on warranty and service
- 1-touch cleaning system saves on time and cost of labor
- AutoAlert™ LED indicator lights provide improved visibility and maintenance alerts
- Air filter located in front of unit for quick access to internal components
- Harvest Assist technology moves the ice into the storage bin quickly and effectively
- Bin or dispenser required for operation (sold separately)
- Optional Smart-Board™ advanced system makes for quicker and easier diagnosis for immediate fixing (sold separately)
- Vari-Smart™ technology optional to control ice levels for up to 7 days to keep the desired amount of ice (sold separately)
- 115 V/60 hz/1-ph, 13.8 A, cord not included
- Overall Dimensions: 22-in. W x 24-in. D x 23-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF, AHRI, ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Prodigy Plus® Ice Maker, cube style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, up to 475 lb production/24 hours, stainless steel finish, small cube size, 115v/60/1-ph, 13.8 amps, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Scotsman C0522SA-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||475 lbs|
|Also Known As||C0522SA-1B|
Scotsman C0522SA-1 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
TJ Smith said...
"I have been using them years. They have by far the best support and website to show you have to clean and keep your ice maker happy. PS, Scot..."
Layton Bill said...
"I received my third! ice machine after receiving two previous machines that were damaged in shipment. The first machine arrived with the packagin..."
"I have been using them years. They have by far the best support and website to show you have to clean and keep your ice maker happy. PS, Scotsman is the only units made in the USA anymore!"
"I received my third! ice machine after receiving two previous machines that were damaged in shipment. The first machine arrived with the packaging intact and undamaged but after unpacking it was evident that it had been dropped, smashed or mistreated in other ways. The case was all bent up and after removing the front, serious internal damage was also evident. The compressor mounts were broken, sheet metal was bent and plastic trim was broken. I'm still working on returning this one!! A second machine was shipped and again the packing was undamaged but upon close inspection, the sheet metal was seriously bent up so the shipment was refused. The third one arrived and the machine was sitting loosely on a different pallet and the packing was missing or demolished. The machine was in better shape than the previous two and I filed a damage claim but accepted it. The top is bent and a piece of plastic trim is cracked but it's connected and working properly. Scotsman needs to do a much better job of protecting their machines from shipping damage. My previous ice machine was a Manitowoc and it was very well packaged and arrived with no damage whatsoever. Katom has been very helpful and I would buy from them again, but after a month of trying to get a functioning ice machine, I'm not sure I would order another Scotsman!"