In a 24-hour period, the Manitowoc Ice IYT-0450A-161/D-570 Indigo NXT™ ice maker with bin can produce 490 pounds of half cube ice. On the easyTouch® display, the operator can program daily ice production to fit specific applications and time of day. Users can access the foodzone through the hinged front door. To simplify cleanup, some of the key components are removable or made with an AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent. Resistant to corrosion, the DuraTech exterior is strong and reduces fingerprint visibility.
A bin is included with the Manitowoc Ice IYT-0450A-161/D-570 ice maker, with a capacity of as much as 532 pounds. Scooping from the unit is simple since the self-latching door stays open. Its 53-degree door angle ensures the bottom of the bin is accessible. The built-in thumb and knuckle guard on the 5.3-pound-capacity scoop eliminates contact between the operator and ice.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- 490-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 378-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Makes half dice ice
- Icon-based easyTouch display
- Amount of ice produced is programmable based on volume or time of day
- Acoustical ice sensing probe measures ice thickness
- 24-hr. preventive maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Hinged foodzone door swings out to provide access
- Removable water probe, water pump, distribution tube, curtain, and water trough
- Some of the components are made with AlphaSan antimicrobial to slow bacteria growth
- Corrosion-resistant DuraTech exterior keeps fingerprints hidden
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Ambient air should be between 40-110 degrees F
- Incoming water should be between 40-90 degrees F
- 3,800-6,000 BTU
- 11.9 A, 5.52 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.375 in. x 1.125 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 34 in. D x 71.5 in. H
- CE approved; California Low Lead qualified; cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
D-570 Ice Storage Bin
- 532-lb. application capacity
- 430-lb. AHRI-certified capacity
- Ergonomic, 5.3-lb. ice scoop
- Built-in thumb and knuckle guard on the scoop helps prevent contamination
- Molded-in scoop retaining lip prevents ice from spilling out
- Grips on the door on the center, left, and right
- Self-latching door design keeps it open when scooping
- 53-degree door angle makes it simple to reach the bin bottom
- Foam-insulated door reduces condensation on the exterior
- Arctic blue, polyurethane interior liner
- AHRI and NSF certified
More in-depth information on ice makers and bins is available in the ice machines buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30"W x 24"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 490 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (378 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, R410A refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR® with Ice Bin, 30"W x 34"D x 50"H, with side-hinged front-opening door, side grips, AHRI certified 532 lb ice storage capacity (17.9 cu. ft.), for top-mounted ice maker, Duratech exterior, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-0450A-161/D-570 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Access Type||Lift Up Door|
|Bin Capacity (lb)||532|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Capacity Range||480-679 lb|
|Production Range (per day)||200-549 lb|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|