The Manitowoc IDT-0420A 161 Indigo NXT™ ice machine head can produce 470 pounds of ice, depending on the ambient temperature and incoming water supply. Since this unit makes cube ice, it is perfect for beverages, cocktails, and blended frozen drinks. Its foodzone is accessible through the swing-out door. Many components in this area are removable for cleaning. Some have AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent built in to slow bacteria growth. The Manitowoc IDT-0420A 161 ice machine head uses an acoustical sensor probe to monitor ice thickness before it drops into the bin, which is sold separately.
- Part of the Indigo NXT series
- 375-470-lb. daily ice production (dependent on air and water temperature)
- Cube ice is perfect for beverages, cocktails, and blended drinks
- Diagnostics run for preventive maintenance
- easyTouch® display uses icons to make the unit simple to use
- Ice production is programmable by time of day or volume
- Foodzone is accessible through the swing-out door
- Water trough, distribution tube, curtain, water probe, and water pump are removable for cleaning
- AlphaSan antimicrobial agent is built into components that come in contact with water to prevent bacteria growth
- Acoustical sensing probe ensures ice is thick enough to dispense
- DuraTech® exterior resists corrosion and appearance of fingerprints
- Uses R410A refrigerant
- Ambient temperature range for operation: 40-110 degrees F
- Water temperature range for operation: 40-90 degrees F
- Ice storage bin is sold separately
- 3,800-6,000 BTU
- 11.3 A, 5.6 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice dimensions: 0.875 in. x 0.875 in. x 0.875 in.
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 24.5 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; California Low Lead qualified; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
Need some more information on ice machines? Take a look at our ice machine buyers' guide.
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 470 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (375 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, regular dice size cubes, R410A, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IDT-0420A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||470 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Specialty Options||Antimicrobial System|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|
|Also Known As||ID-0322A|