The air-cooled Manitowoc IYT-0420A Indigo® NXT™ ice machine head is self-contained, so it is easy to install and maintain. When the operating air temperature is at 70 degrees Fahrenheit, the unit can produce up to 470 pounds of half-dice ice in 24 hours. Navigating the controls is simple since the easyTouch® display uses easy-to-see icons and touch screen operation. To suit different applications, the ice machine head's operating times and daily production levels can be programmed with custom settings.
Diagnostics provide preventive maintenance and feedback for daily use. The hinged door's swing-out design allows operators to access the Manitowoc IYT-0420A Indigo NXT ice machine head's food zone. Some of the integral components can be removed for cleaning, and select components are made with AlphaSan® antimicrobial agent to slow the growth of bacteria between cleanings.
- Can produce 470 lbs. of ice at 70 degrees F air temperature and 50 degrees F water temperature
- Can produce 375 lbs. of ice at 90 degrees F air temperature and 70 degrees F water temperature
- Unit makes 3⁄8-in. x 11⁄8-in. x 7⁄8-in. half dice ice
- Condensing unit is air-cooled and self-contained
- R-410A refrigerant maintains the cold temperatures
- Hinged swing-out door provides convenient access to the food zone
- Water probe, water pump, water trough, distribution tube, and curtain can be removed for cleaning
- AlphaSan® antimicrobial slows the growth of bacteria on key components
- DuraTech metal exterior resists corrosion and hides fingerprint marks
- Ice storage bin is sold separately
- 3,800 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.3A, 5.4 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 211⁄2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE and cULus listed; AHRI, NSF, and ENERGY STAR certified
- Touch screen operation and icons on the easyTouch display offer simple navigation
- Daily volume and operating times can be programmed to fit different applications
- Ice sensing probe ensures operation is reliable in any environment
- Diagnostics offer preventive maintenance and feedback
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 22"W x 24-1/2"D x 21-1/2"H, production capacity up to 460 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (375 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half-dice size cubes, R410A, NSF, cULus, CE, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||460|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor; 5-yr Evaporator Parts & Labor; 5-yr Parts & 3-yr Labor Compressor|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Recommended Bins||D-320, D-400, D-570, D-970, F-700, F-1300, F-1325, F-1650, FC-1350, SFA-191, SFA-291, SPA-160, SPA-310|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 29|
|Production Range (lbs/day)||100-999 lb|
|Special Features||DuraTech™ Exterior|
Manitowoc Ice IYT-0420A Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The first unit arivived as tech was wiring noticed support brace kinked after further checking found main wiring harness cut into copper. After t..."
"The first unit arivived as tech was wiring noticed support brace kinked after further checking found main wiring harness cut into copper. After two days of emails Manitowoc sent replacement machine. Has been in service two days has yet to produce full hopper of ice. Have attempted to contact authorized Manitowoc technicians have yet to hear back from either. MANITOWOC =GARBAGE!"