The Manitowoc IYT-1500A 261 Indigo® NXT™ ice machine head is an air-cooled unit with a self-contained condensing system. It is capable of producing 1,800 pounds of half-dice cubes in 24 hours if the air temperature is around 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Operating times and daily ice production levels can be programmed to suit a variety of business models, while an easyTouch® display simplifies operation with a touch screen and easy-to-read icons. The ice sensing probe provides reliable operation in any environment, and the diagnostics program provides preventive maintenance and feedback.
The hinged swing door makes it easy to access the plastic food zone, where many of the main components are removable for quick cleaning and made with an antimicrobial substance to slow the growth of bacteria. The Manitowoc IYT-1500A 261 Indigo NXT ice machine head is finished with DuraTech, making the exterior resistant to corrosion and smudges caused by hand contact.
- Half-dice ice measures 3⁄8 in. x 11⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in.
- 1,800-lb. ice production at 70 degrees F air temperature and 50 degrees F water temperature
- 1,360-lb. ice production at 90 degrees F air temperature and 70 degrees F water temperature
- Air-cooled condensing unit is self-contained for easy installation and service
- Maintains cold temperatures with R-410A refrigerant
- Food zone is easy to access with a hinged swing-out door
- Removable water trough, water probe, water pump, curtain, and distribution tube simplify cleanup
- Bacteria growth on some of the components is slowed by the AlphaSan® antimicrobial coating
- Corrosion-resistant Duratech exterior finish hides fingerprints for a clean appearance
- Bin is sold separately
- 23,000 BTU
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.4 A, 4.45 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 291⁄2 in. H
- California Low Lead qualified; CE and cULus listed; AHRI and NSF certified
- easyTouch display uses touch screen operation and icons make navigating the controls simple
- Programmable ice volume and operating hours suit different applications
- Ice sensing probe allows for reliable operation in challenging water conditions and environments
- Diagnostic program offers daily preventive maintenance and feedback
Indigo NXT™ Series Ice Maker, cube-style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 48"W x 24"D x 29-1/2"H, production capacity up to 1800 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1360 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), DuraTech™ exterior, half dice size cubes, R410 refrigerant, NSF, cULus, CE, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Manitowoc Ice IYT-1500A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||1800 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Half Cube|
|Specialty Options||Digital Controls|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor, Add'l 2 yrs. Evaporator; Add'l 2 yrs. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||1500-2099 lb|